Dispensary Receptionists are the first face of Ponderosa and must be an ambassador for our customer service standards and company culture. Dispensary Receptionist’s welcome visitors and patients by warmly greeting them, in person or on the telephone; check the patient’s state allotment with the Arizona Department of Health Services Verification System, and answer or direct inquiries through proper channels when needed. Additionally, Dispensary Receptionist’s support Dispensary leadership and Patient Care Advisors and maintain a clean lobby.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome visitors and patients by warmly greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Check the patient’s and customer’s state allowance with the Arizona Department of Health Services Verification System. Direct / Check-In patients in accordance with State compliance.
- Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Answer or direct inquiries through proper channels when needed.
- Monitor Lobby / Patient Waiting Room ensuring a safe, clean and professional working environment.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers to generate business for the dispensary.
- Maintain current inventory of office supplies.
- Collect all incoming mail and disperse to the proper location.
- Maintain an organized work environment and be attentive to details.
- Update and maintain current product menus and product listings.
- Maintain compliance regarding the management of patient records and all materials containing patient personally identifiable information.
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic reading, writing, arithmetic skills required. Word, Excel & Outlook experience required
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Applicant must consent to a criminal background check pursuant to A.R.S. § 36-2804.01 and A.R.S. §36-2801.10
- Reliable Transportation