Ponderosa Botanical Care is an established, vertically integrated cannabis company within the Arizona medical and now recreational market. Within the Manufacturing Department, the Packager position is one of our most important pieces to our operation. Each member is expected to learn and execute policies and procedures in regards to all packaging and processing of all inventory items.
Each inventory unit is packaged and inspected by the Packager before it reaches the shelf. Given the nature of our industry, compliance to strict regulations is a mandatory task that takes focus and attention to detail. We have a great company setting full of young individuals with a passion for cannabis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Package multiple different kinds of concentrates in a variety of ways.
- Package multiple different kinds of edibles in a variety of ways.
- Assist with Order Fulfillment & product preparation for both in-house sales and external business to business relations.
- Weigh and record product quantities with precision and accuracy, as well as appropriately manage Inventory records and all materials containing packaging and sales.
- Adhere to strict safety and sanitary practices and protocols.
- Learn, execute, and uphold product quality standards.
- Assist in post-processing extracted products.
- Ability to understand ADHS regulations and continue to uphold state compliance.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, clean and professional working environment.
- Assist at marketing events and apply relationship/rapport building principles and best practices to advance a positive experience and enhance on-going relationships with customers and consumers.
- Provide consumers with cannabis information and educational resources regarding different products, methods of administration, effects, and precautions related to their consumption of marijuana products.
- This job is fast paced and high energy. There is a lot of tedious, repetitive work that requires focus and extreme attention to detail.
- There are a wide variety of Growth opportunities at Ponderosa Botanical Care. We are looking for someone who is passionate about cannabis and looking to take the time and training necessary to advance within the Department
Requirements include, but are not limited to;
- State Issued facilities agent card
- Proficiency in basic math.
- Ability to focus and stay on long tasks
- Attention to detail.
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Quick learner and have a willingness to be coachable
- Must be able to occasionally lift 40+ pounds.
- High school diploma or GED
Please submit your resume as a PDF file.